“Client” = artist/group engaging the services of Old Cottage Audio
“Company” = Old Cottage Audio
“Discount” = any promotional offer for prices less than those quoted on the website, including but not limited to discount codes and social media offers
“Services” = mixing and mastering of audio, including ancillary services such as DDP file encoding
“Works” = music and audio content the client is author of
“Masters” = full length WAV or AIFF files of Works following completed Services
2. Copyright and intellectual property
- The Client retains all rights to intellectual property and copyright to all Works sent to the Company to perform Services on.
- The Company has no claims to authorship of Works and retains no rights to it.
- The Company may only reproduce Works for marketing or other purposes with express permission from the Client.
- Unless otherwise specified, Discounts are only valid for one use per Client.
- Subject to (3.1) all Discounts the Client has seen advertised will be honoured by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse Discounts subject to (3.2).
- The Company may withdraw discounts at any time.
- By uploading Works, the Client agrees to pay for Services performed by the Company subject to satisfaction with the Services performed, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Company will provide previews of Services performed for Client review before issuing an invoice.
- Payment will be made by the Client bank transfer upon receipt of an invoice from the Company. Masters remain under Company ownership until payment is made.
- The Company reserves the right to add a suitable surcharge to Paypal and international transfers to cover the cost of administration charges.